Tuesday 19 October 2010


Holding my pillow I wasn't holding you
lost in the surreal longing to feel
the intimate warmth of your breath
the heart beating in time with the thought
of the soul entangled with mine
  
It's physical the longing in my mind
I've held you a thousand times
said a thousand words to you and
shared a million thoughts with you
 
The minuets we are apart stretch in to
hours that turn in to days
the fear building with the eternal 
coming of the unchartered future. 
 
The quivering first touch
locked in an essential dream
The uncertain kiss
lips, mouths touching across
the unseen chasm of unreality 
almost forbidden in its illusiveness
 
I fought the urge to screem
to run to hide to reach out in to the
darkest part of the night for you
I haven't fought the urge to love you.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment